Ladies, are you at the heaviest weight that you have ever been?
Have you been trying your best to eat well and get some exercise in, yet the scale isn’t moving, or you just can’t seem to lose those inches?
Are you getting sick of being told over and over to just “eat less and move more”?
Is absolutely nothing changing in spite of the fact that you set a strong goal for yourself?
If you answered “yes” to any (or all) of these questions, we feel you. But getting past these roadblocks isn’t as simple as you may think.
Strap in as we list the ten factors that influence your health and weight and how you can take back control of your weight loss journey today.
In this episode, we talk about…
● [01:31] Four key questions to ask yourself.
● [03:16] Factor #1 Nutrition
● [04:17] Factor #2 Exercise
● [08:05] Factor #3 Sleep
● [10:32] Factor #4 Stress
● [11:16] Factor #5 Genetics
● [13:09] Factor #6 Age
● [14:30] Factor #7 Gender
● [15:32] Factor #8 Height
● [17:14] Factor #9 Medications
● [18:03] Factor #10 Medical history
● [19:41] Our parting thoughts