Today’s episode is our grand finale in a three-part miniseries to cap off 2022, which began with a discussion on intermittent fasting followed by our thoughts on the ketogenic diet. Check those out if you haven’t already!
We’re now in that limbo stage between Christmas and New Year. Before we celebrate on the 31st, let’s take this opportunity to look back on lessons learned over the past 12 months and apply those lessons to help us focus on making the next 12 even better.
Listen in as we share our seven best goal-setting tips that you can use to start your 2022 off with a bang!
In this episode, we talk about…
- [02:02] The new year as an opportunity to recharge and refresh.
- [03:35] Why we set goals for the new year (and why we don’t tend to keep them).
- [05:51] Tip #1: Choose a specific goal.
- [08:21] Tip #2: Limit your goals to one at a time.
- [11:13] Tip #3: Take time to plan your steps and prepare what you will need to achieve your goal.
- [13:34] Tip #4: Start with small changes.
- [15:49] Tip #5: Avoid repeating past failures.
- [16:39] Tip #6: Making a change is a process.
- [17:40] Tip #7: Have a support system.