The holidays usually present a dizzying array of demands: cooking, shopping, baking, cleaning, entertaining… you name it!
With Christmas right around the corner, it’s important to know how to manage stress in time for the many tasks and get-togethers to come.
Joining us today is fellow Christmas-lover Judy, who shares her routine for making the holidays stress-free and chock-full of joy every single year.
In this episode, we talk about…
- [02:09] Acknowledge your feelings.
- [03:21] How Mandy celebrates Christmas in honor of her late mother.
- [04:08] Be realistic with yourself and others.
- [05:11] Why Judy starts decorating in October.
- [06:33] Be open to creating new traditions.
- [08:25] Set and stick to your budget.
- [09:46] Plan ahead.
- [10:36] Don’t over-schedule.
- [11:43] Don’t abandon your healthy habits.
- [14:37] Seek professional help if you need it.