Holidays are one of the most fun times of the year—and with lots of festivities comes lots of eating.
You probably already have a bunch of get-togethers with family, friends, and coworkers lined up on your calendar.
If you don’t pay attention, before you know it, you may find yourself carrying a few extra pounds after a couple of those events… and Thanksgiving hasn’t even rolled around yet!
Today, we’ll be sharing 10 tips to help you navigate the holiday season and avoid sabotaging all your hard work.
In this episode, we talk about…
- [02:09] Tip #1: Watch the alcohol.
- [04:45] Tip #2: Avoid the eggnog.
- [05:42] Tip #3: Dip wisely.
- [06:09] Tip #4: Your plate size matters.
- [07:38] Tip #5: Provide smaller serving-ware.
- [09:28] Tip #6: Get your fruits and vegetables in first.
- [11:42] Tip #7: Make your desserts healthier.
- [12:33] Tip #8: Choose your plate wisely.
- [14:05] Tip #9: Serve pre-cut foods.
- [15:21] Tip #10: Place food away from your sitting areas.
- [15:48] Our closing thoughts.
Fill out this form if you are interested in joining my Signature Program that helps women manage their weight, boost their metabolism, get fit, and feel confident. Click or tap here.
Join our private Facebook Group: Click or tap here.