Do you go to bed tired?
Do you wake up tired?
Do you spend each and every day… tired?
Exhaustion and burnout are some of the most common problems in today’s society, and it’s not difficult to find people who are tired all day long.
If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place.
There are many factors that can contribute to fatigue, including those that are medical, psychological, and lifestyle-related.
However, for many people who experience fatigue, an unhealthy lifestyle is the most likely culprit.
Because of this, we’ve dedicated today’s episode to discussing eight common lifestyle factors that lead to tiredness.
In this episode, we talk about…
- [01:37] Why we get tired.
- [02:24] Lifestyle Factor #1: Eating a diet high in refined carbohydrates.
- [04:14] #2: Not eating enough protein.
- [05:25] #3: Not eating enough calories.
- [07:09] #4: Not drinking enough fluids.
- [08:07] #5: Relying on energy drinks.
- [09:12] #6: Being too sedentary.
- [10:57] #7: Not getting enough quality sleep.
- [12:14] #8: Sleeping at the wrong times.
- [13:56] Medical factors: High stress levels.
- [15:15] Psychological factors: Depression or anxiety.
- [17:14] Our closing thoughts on addressing tiredness.
Join our private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/www.thefitnessnutritionistscorner/
Check us out on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/the.fitness.nutritionists/